Evolution is fully committed to the prevention and control of loss.
We believe that insurance should be the solution only once high quality risk management and good business sense have been overcome by sudden and unforeseen events.
The provision of risk management services is central to our philosophy and for that reason we deliver a proposition through Evolution Risk Services which attaches genuine financial value to risk mitigation and control.
Traditionally risk management is 'thrown in' as part of an Insurance product, giving it the appearance of an afterthought. This creates little perceived value in the eyes of the client.
We do things differently. We treat risk management as a value added service. We promote the use of risk management surveys to assist our clients in proactively mitigating and controlling risk. This allows us to offer clients competitive premiums, relevant and bespoke cover and pricing continuity.
The Cardinus range of services includes:
- e-learning for display screen equipment, induction, driver risk, fire safety and many other areas.
- Onsite consultancy in property, fire risk and fleet risk.
- Health and safety training.
- Ask the Experts: email access to risk management expertise.
- Guides: providing useful knowledge to help you comply with legislation.
- Templates: policy templates to help compliance with legislation.
- Access to Cardinus award winning MI and task management system, PACE, providing full history of all health & safety activity (the HSE actually use Cardinus products for their own staff)
In addition we have negotiated a totally free introductory offer for brokers and policyholders on a range of Cardinus products.
For more details, click here
Engineering, Electrical & PAS 43 Inspections
We have developed a highly competitive and exclusive engineering, electrical & PAS 43 inspection service in partnership with Inspection Network Limited. They provide solutions that address a significant part of businesses' statutory Health & Safety and Risk Management requirements.
Inspections are totally independent as Inspection Network do not offer to carry out remedial work, they simply deliver a report which identifies issues that need to be addressed by a suitably qualified contractor.
These services are available to our brokers' entire client base whether or not they are Evolution policyholders.
Evolution Instalment Finance provides a facility for Evolution insurance policies, risk management surveys and other services to be financed at a highly competitive rate.
Policyholders can benefit from improved cash flow by spreading payments over 10 equal monthly instalments.
We provide a Business Legal Helpline service to all customers who have Legal Expenses cover included in their policy. The Helpline is available 24 hours a day and may be used to discuss any business legal problems.